The salient features of this book are :
• Letters of the English alphabet are taught by co-relating them with attractive
• Only five sounds are taught.
• Phonic drills of words of one syllable having a vowel sound are given.
• 'Look and Say' words which children use in their daily talks are introduced
and highlighted at the beginning of each lesson.
• New words are introduced at appropriate levels of learning. They are
repeated frequently to make them easily assimilable by children.
Opportunities for revision are provided in an ample measure with a view to
enable the children to retain in the memory for longer time.