About the Books
· A new outlook of the Practical Physics has been introduced written
in simple language and with lucid presentation of the subject
· The practical book contains various guidelines for the students to
be followed in the laboratory.
· The book contains instruction for working systematically with
confidence. Emphasis has been laid how to record the
· In this book, all possible efforts have been made to overcome the
practical difficulties which students generally face during
performing the experiments or spotting the specimens or
observing the microscopic slides.
· Eye-catching diagrams which make the observations clear.
· The viva-voce at the end of each chapter contain viva questions of
various types giving the review of theoretical and practical aspects
of all the experiments.